New Fish Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scubasteve

Aquarium Advice Activist
Here are some pics of my new fish from liveaquaria. They are in QT now for probably 3 weeks, I got two clowns which are 3/4" each, and a royal gramma. The royal gramma had a rough trip to my house and had a hard time acclimating but 24 hours later hes doing much much better.
Any one know what to feed the tiny clowns? I tried Frozen Prime Reef, and frozen dwarf angel food and it seemed to only take a few pieces. The royal gramma was eating both and seemed to have no problem. I guess given the size of the clowns I can't expect them to eat a ton of food, but im welcome to ideas.

Attachments

• dsc03625.jpg
    dsc03625.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 155
  • dsc03612.jpg
    dsc03612.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 114
  • dsc03606.jpg
    dsc03606.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 137
tank raised occelaris from liveaquaria, they are a little lighter in color then I would like but I'm hoping given some vitamins and food once they grow bigger they will get a deeper orange

I purchased a few of the same clowns from liveaquaria about 6 months ago. They will darken up. I know they will eat frozen cyclopeeze.

They'll get a Little darker. Here's a few pics of my tank raised occelaris around the same size....They also seem to love the Hikari Marine S pellets.

Attachments

• aqua2.jpg
    aqua2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 61
  • aqua3.jpg
    aqua3.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom