New Here. Hoping to get great ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GwenS

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi! I'm new here but not new to fishies. I currently have 1-5" Tiger Oscar, 1-2.5" Lutino Tiger Oscar, 1-4" Common Pleco and 3 common goldfish in a temporary 29g (125g no longer holds water). The goldfish were culled from a friends batch of baby goldfish and were meant to be a very rare treat for the O's, but they didn't eat 3 of them even though they were the smaller of the 5 we put in there. They've now taken up residence with the O's. I also have guppies and mollies that were housed in the 29g but had to be moved to a 10 till we replace the big tank. I have a 90 & 50 gallon that my land hermit crabs live in. Probably after Xmas the remaining crabs will be all moved to the 90 and I'll have the 50 to put fish in. If anyone has any ideas about a lively, colorful community tank that I can stock to the (haha) gills, please please please give me all you've got because I'm at a total loss. I can't make up my mind about anything.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have another member! Feel free to ask any questions, we'll do our best to answer! (y)

Back
Top Bottom