new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dpeco33

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am new here..like the forum.I have had tanks mist of my life..From tropica..to planted..to Africans to what I call a real eclectic mixture..that unbelievably works now..thight would she my tank. If I can figure out how....lol

Attachments

• IMAG1295.jpg
    IMAG1295.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMAG1302.jpg
    IMAG1302.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG1217.jpg
    IMAG1217.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 130
  • IMAG1220.jpg
    IMAG1220.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 133
Welcome aboard.. a great community here -always willing to help a fellow enthusiast by sharing each others thoughts and experiences.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. (y)

@ Andrew..yes it is a 125 6 foot..used to house along with the current mis 2 12 inch Oscars and one 10 inch Jag..but I wanted my Jack to be the show case so took them out and gave to my local pet store..I rescaped it again today....

dpeco33 said:
@ Andrew..yes it is a 125 6 foot..used to house along with the current mis 2 12 inch Oscars and one 10 inch Jag..but I wanted my Jack to be the show case so took them out and gave to my local pet store..I rescaped it again today....

Nice tank! I seen it in the other thread :)

cbourg746 said:
What was the last fish pictured. Looks kinda like nandopsis beani.

I was not sure..but he started really geeting mean a few days ago..which I do not tolerate..even though it is in their nature at times..so had to relocate him to my lfs..told them he is aggressive....sorry to have him go..but he was picking on some of the fish something fierce...

Back
Top Bottom