New idea for my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By all means, PM away! I'm fairly new to the fish hobby, about a year in depth into it, but I spent about 8 years in the reptile hobby lol I have a knack for memorizing latin names and specific details about species ;)

If you like those videos you posted, then my number 1 suggestion is the krobia :) I am yet to see them in person, but they are just so beautiful!

Also, check out the group HUKIT started, it's for New World owners and fans, look for the group with his Red festae as the avatar lol I am a member, as well as the master himself, HUKIT, and another great New World resource, 5x5 (He specializes in pikes especially)

Really its all up to you man. Whatever you like do it. I think your tank looks great as is. As for another tank, do it. Theres no such thing as too many tanks. Just get the tank first then tell the wife. Worked for me! Good luck.

Cichlid-dude said:
Really its all up to you man. Whatever you like do it. I think your tank looks great as is. As for another tank, do it. Theres no such thing as too many tanks. Just get the tank first then tell the wife. Worked for me! Good luck.

Haha I'll try that. I wanna get a 125 or bigger!

Freakgecko91 said:
By all means, PM away! I'm fairly new to the fish hobby, about a year in depth into it, but I spent about 8 years in the reptile hobby lol I have a knack for memorizing latin names and specific details about species ;)

If you like those videos you posted, then my number 1 suggestion is the krobia :) I am yet to see them in person, but they are just so beautiful!

Also, check out the group HUKIT started, it's for New World owners and fans, look for the group with his Red festae as the avatar lol I am a member, as well as the master himself, HUKIT, and another great New World resource, 5x5 (He specializes in pikes especially)

Will do thanks man I'll check that out.

Now you can finally do the cories and tetras and other fish you could never do with your tank of misfits ;) and live plants! No more pulling all your anubias out lol

Freakgecko91 said:
Now you can finally do the cories and tetras and other fish you could never do with your tank of misfits ;) and live plants! No more pulling all your anubias out lol

Ok Ok... Haha now I gotta get the wife on board!! Craigslist here I COME!!

Back
Top Bottom