New Member Here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mandi85710

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!!! My name is Amanda but everyone calls me Mandi!! :)

I have had fish on and off throughout my life but have finally made keeping and breeding fish a new hobby!!! My fish are my babies and especially my fry. They are so cute...lol. :)

But any who I just wanted to say hello to you all. I am pretty knowledgeable about fish but am new to breeding so ask away on anything you need help with as far as anything including breeding and if I can't answer it from personal experience I will find out for you. (I am a huge researcher).

OK I am off of here. Have a great night all and I will be seeing you around!!! :fish1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome :)
I breed Mollies & new at breeding Platies...
Today i brought home a Black Molly male for my 6 various Molly females. :)

Thank you!!! :)

I love my mollies. My male is also black and then I have 2 F dalmatians and 2 F silver mollies and 1 M 1 F balloon molly. I actually just got a new Panda Platy today. Pretty sure she is pregnant but she is little still so I think it will be her first drop when they come.

I can kind of see some black towards her back end but she also is white on the front and right before her anal fin she turns black so I am not sure I will have to keep an eye on her. I hope if she is it is with panda fry this time b/c they are a lot more expensive and would like to keep another female to add to my other tank to breed her with my red wag platy. But we'll see what happens!!! :fish2:

I also just joined so I thought I'd say hello and welcome. It's an amazing site! Glad your here.

Thank you!!! It seems to be so far! :) There are just some things it is better to ask someone who has been doing things a lot longer than to guess and kill one of my fish!!! :( I would feel bad!!! So thank you again!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom