New member mtiano710

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mtiano710

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm new here and love everything about fish I have 5 freshwater tanks with a wide variety of fish. But I've been having lots of issues with my African cichlids tank that has my bristlenose pleco in it. I'm here for help if anyone can help. But I'm also here for new friends in the hobby and to see what else everyone has.

Hello I am not New To The forum I am signing up to support it.

I am A teenager who has been reading the entire threads of people. E.I. delapool's awesome 150g, and "Khuli loach one of my favs" and all of them are awesome and i have been wanting to become a mod because i have seen some "questionable" comments that may do more harm then good. and the only way to help spread the truth about fish and keeping animals and being in this community i am joining in hopes of becoming a mentor to those who experts and those who impulse buy. and our in need of advice hence the forum name.

here's it a bit about what animals i have.( I had to buy all this myself over the years its added over $1,000 USD to pay for all the things.)

I have a

= 3 gallon with snails
= four 5 gallons which are fry tanks
=ten 10 gallons which i put big fry and breeders in.
= four 40 gal breeders with an assortment of cichlids that I breed and sell to help pay for this money draining hobby.
= two 75 gallons with the larger cichlids and a couple of breeding common plecos who are both a good 14 inches or longer.
future 210 gallon hopeful.:D

Hello welcome fishledgend help would be much appreciated if you could please pm me to help with my bristlenose pleco

Back
Top Bottom