New Member - New Tank Owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaptainQuet

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone, My name is Rob; my wife Monique and I are the proud owners of a complete marine tank - 55 gallon, reef tank: live rock, elaborate coral, one scooter blenny, two clown fish, one purple psdueochromis, variety of snails, hermits, two serpent starfish, and one shrimp. We had intended to start completely from scratch, but my brother-in-law had a friend who had to sell his tank in a divorce, and so we happily took over a pretty sophisticated setup.

We are currently feeding them frozen brine shrimp every three days and frozen artic copepods once a month. The scooter has become lethargic for about 48 hours and is quite thin. We test our water temp, salinity, Ph, everything- and all are in correct ranges. We have also been doing 10% water changes every ten days.

We wanted to introduce ourselves to the community, and also get any advice or help you may have. We have done our homework, but are eager to learn everything we can.

Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom