The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jearsy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello I am a new member to this community!

I have had fish tanks in my life for the past 17 years and it is a hobby that I have enjoyed quite a bit. Right now I currently have three forty gallon fish tanks that are currently running.

Tank number one is a 40 gallon and it is a goldfish tank that I have set up to look like an old-fashioned Shipwrecked. I have had fancy goldfish in the past though I don't find that they live all that long and now I just have a cheap feeder fish and there are currently nine in there and there'll doing quite well and are quite big.

In tank number two it as well is a 40 gallon tank and I have it set up more like a river beds with lots of wood and a few live plants. In this tank I mainly have rainbows with a mixture of a few other fish to help fill it out.

In tank number three it is the smaller tank as it is a 37 gallon tank that I brought back from Taiwan. This tank is mainly my everything community fish tank with tetras and Barb's and whole bunch of other fish but I have us set up to be looking like the coral reef with lots of different colors shapes a lot of rocks and a whole wide range of community fish.

Then my last thank I have a siamese fighting fish. The ball is 2 gallons big and I currently have half half Moon beta in it.

I do have a bunch of 10 gallon fish tanks that are currently not being used. And I have an unused 20 gallon fish tank which I've been thinking about bringing to my classroom and setting it up in my teaching every day during the week.

Back
Top Bottom