New Neons :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 4 Cardinal Tetras today, i knew there was something wrong cuz their belly got the full red line, but who cares, now i only need 2 neon tetras and 1 cardinal to keep 5 of each =)

img0422n.jpg

img0421hw.jpg

here you go, they like to stay together and are not shy. at least dont seen to be.

yeah. btw, i asked for 2 snails that i saw in another tank there.
should i keep them in my tank or take them out? ive seen that they can multiply them selfs, this would suck i guess

torres said:
yeah. btw, i asked for 2 snails that i saw in another tank there.
should i keep them in my tank or take them out? ive seen that they can multiply them selfs, this would suck i guess

Depends on the type of snails.

Nerite snails need brackish water to reproduce as the eggs won't hatch in FW.

Any ideas what snails you have?

Depends on the type of snails.

Nerite snails need brackish water to reproduce as the eggs won't hatch in FW.

Any ideas what snails you have?

images

they are like that, they are very small though
thanks

Is that even an aquatic snail? Lol!

I don't know tbh, maybe start a new thread an someone who knows snails can help :)
ive no idea. i just saw then there and asked for some lol
i used to see them walking around in the burning sun when i was in Brazil, but ....

thanks anyway

Hi great photo's and thanks for sharing Torres(y) As for the snail not sure? Personally i am over run with the dam things so me abit paranoid against snails at the moment:hide: Thats great news about the bags Scouser:) Good luck for the move, remember be patient and take your time and all will be well(y)

i just took out the 2 snails that i got yesterday. didnt want to have any more of them growing in the tank hehe
i will try to take better pictures as well, they stay in front of the tank most of the time, but my camera suck ;p

torres said:
i just took out the 2 snails that i got yesterday. didnt want to have any more of them growing in the tank hehe
i will try to take better pictures as well, they stay in front of the tank most of the time, but my camera suck ;p

Well my tank has been relocated so it'll be a few days before I get anymore pics lol.

Hope my fish are ok!!

Koikid88 said:
How did neons get 46 pages of responses lol Are they magic

Not just neons, it became a thread where I updated regularly about my tank.

Including the new glowlight tetras and the honey gourami I've added.

But thanks for the reply, on our way to page 47!

I'm replying on page 23 :eek:
That looks like a regular earth snail?
But he might be talking about pest pond snails which assassin snails will gobble up:) if they're unwanted in the tank of course lol

Back
Top Bottom