New Sea APPLE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madhatter208

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok heres my new sea apple..
This thing is awwwwwwsome

I posted more goodies in the show off area.
I need to get a better camera w/ a faster ISO. If anyone has questions on digital cameras email me. I can help you out. =)

Attachments

• sea_apple_3_141.jpg
    sea_apple_3_141.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 42
  • sea_apple_and_comp_839.jpg
    sea_apple_and_comp_839.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 37
Yea.. i kinda found that out afterwards.. But it said "COULD" so hes my very very specail attention friend right now.

Keeping water good
Feeding well
And nobody bugging him.
Heck... this thing was trying to filter feed while still in the bag being aclimated. Seems hes pretty laid back.

WOW just saw that thing at the the PET store i was not really wanting one.... but power to ya!

Good luck to you....they are really wild looking. I got one a while back...then got home and really did some research....and promptly look him back to the lfs. Keep him away from the intakes and powerheads.

It will be cool to see him after a couple of days when he's totally comfy in his new digs....Oh, and those beasties can really move around too.

I agree - I saw one, wanted it and the LFS said they are ok. I brought it home, did my research (which should have been done BEFORE the purchase) and promptly returned it also. They are extremely beautiful, but extremely dangerous if something should happen and not worth this risk of killing all of my fish. But good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom