New tank going to be for bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corylover

Aquarium Advice Freak
hay guys and gals I'm stumped XD. I've been scratching my head at what I can do with a 13g. preferably on a cheap side but I'm going with a forest theme if anyone has any easy ideas on a nice set up with plenty of hiding spots please let me now. comment. I don't mind if its planted ideas been wanting to do that also just haven't had much luck. please need advice. want to make this one real nice.
sincerely
the cory monster XD

plants and if you whant more then 1 betta get girls and keep in groups of 3- 5- 7- 9 odd numbers or they fight

If you can find female Bettas that have already been living together, that's best.

Odd numbers do not magically make them ok together. That's a fable.

If you have a local Betta or Aquarium club you may be able to get young sisters to raise together.

Betta Sororities work for some. We tried it at my store. We added a group of females to a 10g. Ended up with dead and dying females.

I would do a heavily planted tank with some floating plants as well as some rocks and driftwood.

Adding Catalpa ( Indian Almond) leaves will help the Bettas also.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where can I find this indian almond leaves? ive heard of it but not where im from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom