new tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noobaquarists

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey guys so i went to my lfs today to buy some plants and while i was there i happened to buy 3 more corycats 1 albino and 2 peppered and then i seen a little guy i fell in love with. Its a khuli loach and phil said he didnt know if he would peacefully cohabitate with my Striped Raphael Catfish or not anyone got any input???

my full stock list is
2 Striped Raphael catfish
1 male veiltail betta
1 kuhli loach
3 albino corys
2 peppered corys and
1 flying fox fish (trying to find him a home)

Depending on the size of your aquarium, they should be fine. However, Cory catfish and Kuhli loaches need to be in groups of minimum 4 but preferably over 6.

Depending on the size of your aquarium, they should be fine. However, Cory catfish and Kuhli loaches need to be in groups of minimum 4 but preferably over 6.

i have 5 corys right now and im planning on getting a cpl mickey mouse corys in a few months. And thx for letting me know about the kuhli being a schooling breed as well i didnt know that, he was a spur of the moment buy and my tank is a 30 gallon i was just worried my betta or my larger catfish might hurt/eat him because he's really small less than an inch long

Back
Top Bottom