New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No prob, I'll pm u my cell #. just send them to it.
You can get fish through you cell phone???? Wow, I knew cell phones could do a lot but that is a first. Oh, you meant pictures didn't you? :lol:

So does this make Human-Humma a surrogate mom?

rdnelson99 said:
You can get fish through you cell phone???? Wow, I knew cell phones could do a lot but that is a first. Oh, you meant pictures didn't you? :lol:

So does this make Human-Humma a surrogate mom?

Lol... Cute... Yeah, meant pics...

Makes him more an adoption agency... Lol

Lost the tang and damsels... Came from same fish store... Only way I'm getting fish for now on is through liveaquraia.. all of them are doing great, active, and perfect health... I'll only buy corals from lfs... So pi$$ed right now...

Yeah, came home about a hour ago.... Prams are fine. Alk, amn, tri, tra, mag, ph, cal... Everything is great across the board... Even 0 trates... ...

My new toy came in.... Still on a sad note... Btw huma, it's a magnetic place holder, know u where looking for that...

Going to start putting the new sump in, need something to do to get my mind off fish...

Bleeny new spot... Lol... And the platinum clown...

Last edited:
Sump progress... Sand, heater, overflow, old sump, new sump in place... About to put water in it...

Last edited:
ha looking good kio. that platinum is growing on me the more i see it. i like how you cut your glass to direct flow through the dsb instead of over it.

coffeetwitch said:
ha looking good kio. that platinum is growing on me the more i see it. i like how you cut your glass to direct flow through the dsb instead of over it.

Thanks... It's up in running, but my phone died.... I'll take another pic soon...

Back
Top Bottom