New to crayfish. Advice needed!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hikari Crab Cuisine is a great basic food. I also used cuttlebone, like in the kind used in bird cages as a supplements.

They usually scoot backwards, so if you position a net a little bit behind them and use a net or I like chop sticks to startle them in a gentle way of course...and the propel themselves backwards into the net :)

What do I do with the babies on the one I have that's berried. He's probably in her second week. Do I just let them roam around and nature take the course or seperate somehow. I don't have a spare tank though.. So not sure what to do

My crayfish kinda half molted and stopped and looks dead?! He's not moving anymore. Is this common? Should I try an see if he's alive ? Help!

My crayfish kinda half molted and stopped and looks dead?! He's not moving anymore. Is this common? Should I try an see if he's alive ? Help!

Is this the berried one?

they can stop moving some while they are getting out of the shell, maybe resting a little.

If it is the berried one than that is it for the babies, I imagine unless they were already dropped.

Back
Top Bottom