new to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ragencajun84

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 55 gal bowfront tank. It has crushed coral base. I have some dead coral holding down decorarions. I have a filter and bio weel. I have this large 4" orange african chiclids, think has small white egg shapes on rear end. I havd ony this fish. I added driftwood that is still making water dark. Now, the question is what other kinds of fish shood i order, and what kind of pleco would be best . Large amount of hiding spaces under the driftwood.

What kind of fish should l get to stock ul this 55 gal tank?

Welcome to AA!

I'd recommend posting a picture of your orange cichlid so we can identify it. That way we can give you advice on compatible fish. Those egg spots could be perfectly normal, depending on the fish.

Welcome to AA!

I'd recommend posting a picture of your orange cichlid so we can identify it. That way we can give you advice on compatible fish. Those egg spots could be perfectly normal, depending on the fish.

Yes it would be helpful to see your current fish.Sounds like a red zebra but it would be nice to clarify that and help you find some friends for him/her :)
:fish1:

my fish. The light fixture busted have one on order. Was using flash of cell phone camera. The water alil dark, I put the driftwood in, holding it down with the dead coral. Will change filter carbon soon, between cleaning water, adding new items and lack of light didn't want to take that risk yet.

Attachments

• IMAG0123.jpg
    IMAG0123.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom