For Sale: NIB 60 gallon tank, stand, accessories, live rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PacinoJR81

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm sad to report that I woke up this morning at 6am to find my ( less then a year old) 60 gallon drilled tank, developed a crack running the whole length.

That being said I saved all the fish minus one (coral beauty) and returned them all to my local Big Al's fir a store credit of $140 (50% of what I paid). They would not take my 60 lbs of live rock. Looks like that is going to become base rock.

I'm taking this time to now leave the hobby as this is third time I've had a leak of some sort. That being said I will have stuff for sale at a great price, including a brand new in box 60 gallon drilled tank (warranty replacement of cracked one).

For sale:
•Marineland majestic stand (black) 49" x 13" foot print $100 ( a year old)

•4 koralia power heads (nano 425). All for $50 or $15each

•heater $20

•coralife 125 protein slimmer $120

•TLF phosban reactor with appropriate sized pump $50

I will provide pics once I've cleaned everything. Also willing to sell the store credit (Newmarket big AL's) for face value. There are more things as well I will make a proper for sale thread.

60 lbs of fiji live rock, which is now base rock since its been out of water since 6:30am

To clarify ... Pick up only in Toronto (GTA) as I do not have any means to accept payment digitally or over the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom