north western pa?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pittsburgh area not THAT far lol if your a reefer maybe we could setup some trades at some point :)

Do you have anything you have fragged or looking to get rid of. I have a post on CL I'm trying to ditch some Softies for a more hard coral tank :)

I don't, I'm just starting out so only freshwater for me for now! :) I will have a saltwater coral tank someday, but need more experience first!

Tsaye said:
I don't, I'm just starting out so only freshwater for me for now! :) I will have a saltwater coral tank someday, but need more experience first!

What do you have right now

Mrc8858 said:
What do you have right now

Right now I have a 30 gal with 5 cherry barbs, 5 zebra danios, 5 neon tetras, 2 dwarf gourami and 5 yoyo loaches. I have a 55 gal cycling that I'm either going to have African cichlids or Parrot fish. Haven't decided yet. What do you have? I love saltwater tanks

Just a small 46 gallon bowfront mixed reef with 2 zebra barred dartfish 1 rainfords goby and a green mandarin. About 30-35 different kinds of coral and a 20 gallon extra high that's being made into a seahorse tank. Also have some yellow labs and peacocks

Both you guys arnt far at all! I wouldnt mind a swap of some kind. Its summer dont have to brave a snow covered 79. Have you guy s checked out slippery rock corals yet..

jsmith said:
Both you guys arnt far at all! I wouldnt mind a swap of some kind. Its summer dont have to brave a snow covered 79. Have you guy s checked out slippery rock corals yet..

That's next on my list. I normally go to either wet pets or aquaworld. Wet pets is way overpriced though and don't have a great coral selection. I see the slippery rock corals everytime I'm on CL have you been?

I havnt... though i have a couple of buds that have... and they are not falsely advertising.. they are a whole sale distributer, have hundreds or coral at rock bottom prices. I keep meaning too but they are not open to the public so you have to schuedual an appointment. However with that said my friend tested the water that was with his frags had a zero on both phosphates and nitrates here in erie thats unheard of in our area when it comes to fish stores.

On another source note.. dont bother visiting buzz in bees here way over priced and selection is horrible ..tanks are poorly maintained they sell live rock thats not even live just sitting in water.. we also have a store called sea cave but they are way over priced but their husbandry is there. I find mysrlf buying online from bluzoo.

Mrc8858 said:
Just a small 46 gallon bowfront mixed reef with 2 zebra barred dartfish 1 rainfords goby and a green mandarin. About 30-35 different kinds of coral and a 20 gallon extra high that's being made into a seahorse tank. Also have some yellow labs and peacocks

Alsi have a german shedder and a black lab as well as a lilac crowned amazon green parrot.. dont tell it that though he think his a human.

Yes me too. Bluezooaquatics.com for fish and reefs2go.com for inverts.. for corals since I'm beginning to frag and about to start working on some frag tanks in my garage I'm gonna use cherrycorals.com and sexycorals.com to get stuff people around here don't ever see and maybe make some money :)

Mrc8858 said:
Yes me too. Bluezooaquatics.com for fish and reefs2go.com for inverts.. for corals since I'm beginning to frag and about to start working on some frag tanks in my garage I'm gonna use cherrycorals.com and sexycorals.com to get stuff people around here don't ever see and maybe make some money :)

Thought about that with just inverts since they charge retarded priced for them.

Mrc8858 said:

The fish in your first pic is absolutely gorgeous!!! What kind of fish is that? I can't wait to see pics of the seahorse tank, I can't wait to have a saltwater tank!!!

Which pic? Lol from the description I'm guessing my mandarin dragonette

Back
Top Bottom