Ok need everyones help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooo yay! Someone else that will have MORE pictures!! :)

LMAO :clown: yeah i think i might get a little more into it then i did a few years back..i didnt know then we could put sand in our tanks...and didnt know there were soooo many plants i could get...

giggalz said:
okay now that i've finally read all 18 pages..lol..first off..

congrats on the majorly epic tank!

i'm a personal fan of guppies and cichilds..and a huge tank filled with either would be awesome..

hope your tank doesnt spring a leak..that would be a killer mess lol..no throwing the ball around either...

cant wait to see this unfold either

Yay!! Someone who agrees with my guppy idea!!

Yay!! Someone who agrees with my guppy idea!!

lmao..omg you all..crack me up...actually i've been debating between a 55g tank filled with guppies..or cichilds..my grandmother and i a few years back use to buy the real expensive ones where they were a specific breed...she was much better at it then i was...and had quite a few tanks..and each would be filled with a different breed and we'd raise them ...make them have babies and raise them..it was fun..since then i've always wanted a tank just full of them..they are sooo pretty..i almost wish they got bigger then what they do lol..a 4 inch guppy...epically awesome!

giggalz said:
lmao..omg you all..crack me up...actually i've been debating between a 55g tank filled with guppies..or cichilds..my grandmother and i a few years back use to buy the real expensive ones where they were a specific breed...she was much better at it then i was...and had quite a few tanks..and each would be filled with a different breed and we'd raise them ...make them have babies and raise them..it was fun..since then i've always wanted a tank just full of them..they are sooo pretty..i almost wish they got bigger then what they do lol..a 4 inch guppy...epically awesome!

Guppies!!

Hey everyone sry I wasn't on yesterday been busy transporting my tank here and there but I put some photos on my profile I'm going to get better ones a soon as it gets back from having work done to it lol

i highly suggest you do a coldwater tank with a northern or 2 and a couple channel cats and a bunch of sunfish.

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet or not, but 5 or 6 Clown Loaches would be awesome in there! Plus, if you do go planted and a stray snail or 50 gets in your tank, they will gobble them up!

OT: Congrats to those that are getting married! :D

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet or not, but 5 or 6 Clown Loaches would be awesome in there! Plus, if you do go planted and a stray snail or 50 gets in your tank, they will gobble them up!

OT: Congrats to those that are getting married! :D

ugh i hate snails..

Not necessary, but may be helpful for keeping the tank clean if you use a couple of powerheads to direct loose debris toward the canister filter intake.

Ok so I went and got a fluvil t5 and 4 power heads.... My sump will be here wed then I can put things together yeah

Back
Top Bottom