old dog get back into the game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captniemo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have had freshwater fish for many years as a pre-teen into my twenties. At one time had up to 30 tanks set up. But had a family, responsibilities, and no time so stored some tanks, sold others! A boyfriend of my daughter gave her a small 2 gallon tank for her birthday, and well I was infected again and set up a 30xtall aquarium. I am planning on experimenting with live plants and Co2. this tank will probably be a community or species tank(a tetra probably) and trying to decide to set up others or sell others and get very large aquarium?

Awesome! Welcome to AA!

Many small tanks versus a large tank is purely personal preference. Having many tanks allows you to have many different types of setups, which is a plus, but it involves a lot more maintenance. It really just depends on what you want to do.

welcome to AA for me i like many small tanks because i can have a variety of fish and setups like neilanh mentioned.

welcome to AA!!! i agree with neil, i personally like having one big tank because you can work on it and perfect it to the best of your abilities =]

Back
Top Bottom