online plant retailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newbneedshelp

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking for an online plant retailer, dont know if its better than buying from a LFS but ill give it a shot. I would buy them from a really good LFS near me, but they dont know what plants they have, all plants are in great condition but im looking for certain plants and i want to make sure i can get those. Any places would help alot!! TIA!!

Could that good LFS possibly order the plants for you on their next order? :wink:

I recently ordered from AquariumPlants.com and I am very pleased with the entire transaction.

First off, I knew what the shipping was going to be up front and had a variety of shipping options. I had ordered from a different online retailer before this that didn't estimate shipping rates and got totally bit by the transaction.

Their selection while not the best, is still quite varied and will allow you to get ahold of most of the plants you are looking for.

The plants arrived quickly and in good condition, plus they included extras! I will definately consider this retailer the next time I'm in the market for some more aquarium plants.

I have purchased from azgardens.com. Plants have all been in great shape, and are doing great. Thier prices seem reasonable, a lot less then other local places.

hmm...ill check them all out see where i can get them cheapest. Oh and thanks for the input, very appreciated!! Just trying to get my 10 gal that i started about a year ago finally finished to my likings lol. again thanks!!

I ordered from aquariumplants.com Sunday night, they arrived this morning (Tuesday)

This is what I ordered and everything is in VERY good condition and I'm a happy camper. The order was correct and complete.

Anubias coffee X 3
Telanthera (Red Temple) X 3
Anubias nana X 2
Hygophilia, Tropic Sunset X 6
Red Tiger Lotus X 3
Giant Hairgrass X 2
Dark Red Jungle Val X 10

Thx,

Dave

Yeah Travis ive been looking on aquabid for alot of things

Xzap sounds good im still deciding which to order from but atleast i know aquarium plants is reliable!!

thanks to you all!!!!

xzap how much did all your plants end up costing u? i was thinking of ordering from them as well but i didnt know if all there prices are in american or not. the shipment i was looking at would have cost me about 70 bucks for like 30 plants and thats not bad but i wasnt sure if this was american or not. sometimes i hate living in canada because it is always hard to get stuff shipped here.

I'm ordered my first pack of plants from www.aquaticplantdepot.com today. They should arrive tomorrow morning via express mail.

This is what I got for $70 8O incl. express shipping, cold pack, styrofoam box:

12 Jungle Valllisneria
5 Corkscrew Vallisneria (var.biawensis)
3 bunches Ludwigia Repens
2 bunches Ceratophyllum demersum
1 Anubias b.var.nana
2 Cryptocoryne wendtii
2 Cryptocoryne becketti
5 pot Echinodorus tenellus
1 Ech.Ozelot
1 baseball size clump Vesicularia Dubyana
8 pot Sagittaria subulata dwarf
1 pot Microsorium pteropus
1 bunch nomaphila siamensis
1 Cryptoc.crispul.balansae
2 bunches Rotale Rotundifolia

I'll write tomorrow how the plants look like, but already saw good reviews on this side from other costumers.

mr funktastic said:
xzap how much did all your plants end up costing u? i was thinking of ordering from them as well but i didnt know if all there prices are in american or not. the shipment i was looking at would have cost me about 70 bucks for like 30 plants and thats not bad but i wasnt sure if this was american or not. sometimes i hate living in canada because it is always hard to get stuff shipped here.

The plants were $73.71, shipping $21.85 (over night USPS) Total = $95.56

Thx,
Dave

I just received an order from Aquariumplnats.com today. The plants were awesome and packed very well. I received my order on Wed, it was shipped Priority Mail (USPS) on Mon. so I got it in two days. I wasn't honked on shipping like some other places (AZgardens). I will diffenitley order again, weather permitting, as i have to worry about things freezing.

Ok Travis, I am a total aquabid addict ever since you mentioned it to me. I just received 125 Stem Anacharis-125 Stem Cabomba-25 Stem Hornwart for $15.

Back
Top Bottom