Ontario, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikeward500

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
well I have had saltwater tanks for about 3 years now and had fish all my life along wiht many other pets. I have generally stuck with the fish only tank but recently started to add a couple sps corals. I have stuck mainly with damsels since they are much easier to care for and cheaper, plus only had one real problem damsel which has now been removed.
I currently have a 55gallon freshwater tank with convicts, green terrors, 2 loaches and 3 plecos; and one 35gallon tank of goldfish during winter, in pond during summer. My saltwater include a 25gallon and a 90gallon tank. The 25 gallon I am going to use once I convert a few mollies to saltwater and breed them in that, although that is a ways off since I havent started yet and right now has a nasty damsel in it. The 90gal. have some star polyps, mushrooms, jewel puffer, fire clownfish, scooter blennies, blue velvet damsel, sally lightfoot crabs, snails, and what i believe is a yellow damsel.

Back
Top Bottom