Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They had a few slimer frags too that I may have to go snag one of later this week

Gotta love green slimer. One of the greatest sps of all time IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah it's definitely one of my favorites. I'd like to add another fuzzy stick or 2 too the arch and call it quits for sps in this tank.

Didn't want to take the chance of missing a frag of this by waiting until Monday, so look what I grabbed on my lunch break :).

Just bringing the temp up before I start a quick drip.

I don't give these Mohawks anywhere near the love they deserve on here, don't mind the glob of super glue to the right, that's where I originally glued them down, but somehow they moved :eek:

Ya, it's fully encrusted over the glue with 3 stalks, its starting to open so I'll snap a few pics :D

Ok here's an old school photo dump :p
First off the new slimer

Top down

I also grabbed a couple small rocks for the left side zoa garden, I'm extremely happy with how it turned out.

Top down, you can see what I did a little better

The fuzzy towers :p

FTS (don't mind the little bit of cyano, I got a little lazy rinsing food the past few weeks :eek:, and it popped up a few days ago)

Some equipment news too, ordered my nanobox today and am getting a wp10 for this tank too. Upping the ante a little in this tank ;)

Really good! Trying to get things to grow more. Really really want to get rid of the hood and light it up with a kessil but I can't seem to bite the bullet lol ? I'm trying to find a semi-used one but can't find one

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Just wait a month for the new a160we. It is controllable

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok needed a cyano less FTS for October :eek:

And purple deaths just because, and an aiptasia that's gonna get nuked on Monday before the wc

Oh he's loving life in his new digs :). The little guys always out and about now, always perched in one of his shrooms.

Back
Top Bottom