outta control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clowninround

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This stupid fish is driving me crazy! This time this crazy clown jumped out of the water and onto one on the glass tops, I jumped back and I guess I pulled the hood with me. It could have been real ugly, but something was keeping the hood from falling completely. My lights are retro and I am sure they would have shattered all over me. My guess is the cords since they were fully extended. I had to get my husband to help me fix it. He told me that if I'd keep my hands out of the tank we'd be alright. Maybe so, however I NEED to get in there every now and then. Also when I tried to grab him to put him back in the tank he flipped up into my face before falling back into the water. I am afraid he is going to serouisly hurt himself one of these times. Anything I can do to prevent this?

hehe at least ya was there :) need to block the holes so he cant jump out :) use screen or egg crates

what did you do the poor thing hehehe he must of heard ya say something mean about him lololol

Back
Top Bottom