Over flow kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cogus

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was wondering what are some good over flow kits and where to buy them. I have a 55 gallon tank. Thanks in advanced for the help!

Reefpete said:
Check out the eshopps pf overflows I use the 300 it's great and you can find them at multiple stores online

Ive heard that the HOB overflows dont work as good as the drilled ones is this true or do they work just as good

I dont mind having to drill it if its not too dificult too do... Any body have any experience with drilling tanks?

It's cake... once you get past the nerves. www.glass-holes.com has a nice kit... I've got their 700gph kit on my 40b and I'm pretty happy. Ultimately, I'd like to buy a full length overflow box like the reefready tanks have, but for $79 and about 15 minutes, glass-holes can't be beat IMO

mfdrookie516 said:
It's cake... once you get past the nerves. www.glass-holes.com has a nice kit... I've got their 700gph kit on my 40b and I'm pretty happy. Ultimately, I'd like to buy a full length overflow box like the reefready tanks have, but for $79 and about 15 minutes, glass-holes can't be beat IMO

Okay awesome I'll look at those

Drilling your tank is the way to go. If you're nervous, most mom and pop LFS stores will drill your tank for you for a small price.

Back
Top Bottom