Petco's $1/gallon sale NOW!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candacecook1025

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just FYI for everyone who has been looking for this sale. Petco is having their $1 per gallon sale now, through 7/27. At least in my area (Dallas area). Yay, off to buy new tanks!

Just wanted to bump this up so everyone knows that the big $1/gallon sale is going on NOW through July 27. I just got a 40 breeder, and will most likely go back this weekend to get several more tanks. Sooo excited! What to do with all these tanks???? Oh the possibilities...

I just bought a 20g long tank and my mom is really annoyed. She isn't letting me set it up until we move next June :p

Haha, my hubby is the same way. He said he lives in an aquarium, not that I mind at all. I am going to set the 40B up as either a semi-agressive or a small mbuna tank. I am also going to get a few more 10 and 20 longs for my shrimp. They are breeding like rabbits.

I'm so excited, I've been debating on the size I want to buy.

I don't see anything on their website about the sale. That's a bummer. :(

Petsmart will be having the $1 a gallon sale soon. Currently they have a $2 a gallon. But you get hood and light too.

Back
Top Bottom