Petsmart $1 fish sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieKlein

Aquarium Advice Addict
Wondering when petsmart has theese? I know its not all fish but I think Julii Cory's are included in this and they are $8 at my lfs and getting them this cheep would help. Also, what other fish are included?

Wondering when petsmart has theese? I know its not all fish but I think Julii Cory's are included in this and they are $8 at my lfs and getting them this cheep would help. Also, what other fish are included?

The julii Corey are only part of the dollar sale once in a while. And they alternate which fish are a dollar you would have to cheek periodically to find them. I to am waiting so I can get a couple for my daughter. I cheek every time I go in for supplies. I got 8 last time they were on and my bill before my card was well over 80 after my card 21.50 woooo lol.

Anyone else know? The Julii and cardinals are the 2 I'm looking to buy as jnstead of 4 bux each getting em for 1 woul be great

The julii Corey are only part of the dollar sale once in a while. And they alternate which fish are a dollar you would have to cheek periodically to find them. I to am waiting so I can get a couple for my daughter. I cheek every time I go in for supplies. I got 8 last time they were on and my bill before my card was well over 80 after my card 21.50 woooo lol.

And hat is the ""card""?

And hat is the ""card""?

The pet perks card! Well I think that's what it's called lol. It's like one of those discount cards you keep on your keychain after you sign up for their mailing list. Well worth getting one. Mostly for the 1$ fish sales

I was just in petsmart a few days ago. Right now they have a couple different tetras for $1 as well as some other fish, I think it was otos and plecos. The sale is running until Feb 3rd.

No cories were not part I cheeked yesterday, but you can always call and ask to. As soon as I see them I'll post here.

Yeah I'll let you know. Might take a ride up there today as well

Anyone get a chance to see the price of different Cory's and what's a doller? At my lfs they have neons for 1 doller and panda Cory's are the cheepest that I like at 4.59

Anyone get a chance to see the price of different Cory's and what's a doller? At my lfs they have neons for 1 doller and panda Cory's are the cheepest that I like at 4.59

Just got back, there wasn't any 1.00 cories, just most tetras :/

Black skirts, neon, red minors.. Well those are the ones I payed attention to lol. And about the exact same as yours. Give or take a few cents

go to petsmart.com and then look under live fish and sort by lowest price. It will show all the dollar fish. It won't show specials that the store decides on it's own to put on sale, but it gives almost all of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom