Petsmart now selling GB Rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrage22

Aquarium Advice Freak
I walked into my local Petsmart last night to get some otos, and to my surprise I saw they now had some blue rams. I've never seen them there before, and I've been planning on getting a pair. Now I won't have to buy them online...
I was just kind of surprised to see a big box store like them, carry such a sensitive, difficult fish...

abrage22 said:
I walked into my local Petsmart last night to get some otos, and to my surprise I saw they now had some blue rams. I've never seen them there before, and I've been planning on getting a pair. Now I won't have to buy them online...
I was just kind of surprised to see a big box store like them, carry such a sensitive, difficult fish...

I see them from time to time at my petsmart, only little bitty ones though. I guess it depends on location

My local Petsmart just started selling German Blue Rams and Bolivian Rams. The Bolivians were in their tank but the German Blues weren't any where to be seen....wonder why? Petsmart is not the best place to buy fish from :/

I got my bolivians from my local petsmart. I know it's a 'big box' store, but mines actually pretty good. It has quite a fish selection and some of the fish staff actually know what they are doing/talking about.

FreshObsessed said:
My local Petsmart just started selling German Blue Rams and Bolivian Rams. The Bolivians were in their tank but the German Blues weren't any where to be seen....wonder why? Petsmart is not the best place to buy fish from :/

The GBR were probably in a back room. I know our petsmart keeps many of their more delicate and expensive fish in a tank in a tank in a back room. Found this out when I wanted to buy a featherfin but couldn't find any in the tank. When they're back there I assume it's easier to monitor them. They leave the tags in the tanks though so for a while I just assumed that every featherfin, leaf fish, and BGK in the store were dead. Try asking about it next time you go. :)

FreshObsessed said:

Petsmart actually takes decent care. It's much better than Petco

Back
Top Bottom