Pictures not showing up in post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are linked to the .html page of the image instead of the image itself.

I got it to work by copying and pasting the photo. I was under the impression that doing that took more bandwidth though and I had a cap on how many I could post. Am I totally misunderstanding things?

The img code to insert for a photo album image is located under each individual photo in the album.

The img code to insert for a photo album image is located under each individual photo in the album.

When I was trying to post originally (both on my work laptop and home PC) there was nothing in the box for the picture URL. (It was totally blank.) The BB code box just had the "IMG" and "/IMG" in there with nothing inbetween. I'm on my personal laptop right now, and the URL is there. Is this an Internet Explorer setting issue or something to do with images taking a while to be assigned a URL or something? (I had just added the photos last night from my home PC and tried again from my work laptop this morning.)

If the URL for the pictures are still missing please PM me with the link to the page for the picture(s) and I can have it looked at.

The URLs should appear immediately.

Back
Top Bottom