Pineapple Wag Swordtail and Tuxedo Swordtail MATE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you following the journey?

• Total voters
So happy I just found this AWESOME plant and i am going to get a bunch and clean it all!

Really, you're going to put a plant from a pond in your tank. I'm not an expert on plants but I'm thinking most are not native to the US. I not saying that can't be what you found, just that I wouldn't put a plant I found in a pond in my tank.

Really, you're going to put a plant from a pond in your tank. I'm not an expert on plants but I'm thinking most are not native to the US. I not saying that can't be what you found, just that I wouldn't put a plant I found in a pond in my tank.
good point never thought of bugs and stuff

mfergusonjr said:

I asked fort and he said it will be fine as long as I dip it in H2O2.

ryan-peddle said:
i still might qt the plant for a couple days but i would do whatever fort says he just keeps a jungle in his tank

That's exactly what I am going to do.

lol its a big secret i just say it was only 20$ big sale had to have it i dont think she believes it tho lol

I always say its way more than what i paid for it, and then after a bit confess to the actuall amount but then it doesnt sound so bad anymore :)

i come home and say wow big sale at the lfs her response is HOW MUCH!!! she knows me too well

she probably does the banking right? Yeah My guess is she on to you, shes just choosing to let it go.... maybe she has her own little spendy habbit :) Ok back on topic ;)

Back
Top Bottom