Plant revival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL can't argue with that logic :)

It is a potassium and trace element mix. I would skip it for now. With your current lighting, and only 1 plant, it really isn't going to do much for you.

Yes, for now. If you want to add it you can, it won't hurt anything. It just isn't going do anything for you right now either, so it is kind of a waste.

Why, thank you. I'll look at that when I'm done with the school task I've been working on for hours. Been on this thing since 4:30. I expected it to take at the most 2 hours. My estimation was way off.

Depends. The fixture might have a max wattage listed on it. I would put the highest wattage in that the fixture is rated for.

150W equivalent, or 150W? If it is 150W it would be an incandescent bulb, which would not work for growing plants.

I use clamp-on desk lamps and max is 13 watt...I use (1) 13 watt CFL daylight 6500k and it does great for my 5g (the spiral energy saving bulbs, 2 pack for around $7)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom