plant substrate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In your opinion should I keep it? I have a Java fern that would fit nicely there if you think I should get rid of the unknown plant.

Last edited:
I am really happy with this end of the tank. And I think the unknown plant doesn't go well with that look. Will the dwarf baby tears grow enough to fill the space that they are in?

Would I be okey to cut off the baby plants of the Amazon sword, I want some height so I only want to cut off some of the baby plants?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110522_202503.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110522_202503.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 185
  • ForumRunner_20110522_202542.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110522_202542.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
How long will it take for the dwarf baby tears to fill in? Are we talking years/ months/ weeks?

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
im not sure about diff colors i think it only comes in that white sand color and its sold as pool filter sand lol check your home depos lowes pool supply stores its usualy 5-10 bucks per 50lb bbag

Depends on your geographic area. Leslie Pool Supply here - their pfs was almost white. But I bought some at Lowes (Quikrete brand) and it was significantly darker.

Batt4Christ said:
Depends on your geographic area. Leslie Pool Supply here - their pfs was almost white. But I bought some at Lowes (Quikrete brand) and it was significantly darker.

Nice tank! You have done a great job. I wish mine would look something like that. :D

Back
Top Bottom