Planted Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dstephen

Aquarium Advice Activist
Image1491534398.961530.jpg

Any Thoughts on my planted tank? I know; there's a lot of algae I'm trying to control it. 9 danios 1 bristlenose pleco 2 Chinese algae eaters anubias amazon Sword dwarf sag

Its a great start. I see some diatoms. Is that the algae you are talking about? What size is the tank?

Good start. Me personally, I would recommend darker substrate to make your plants and fish pop. Also, it is harder to see algae on dark substrate.

Good start. Me personally, I would recommend darker substrate to make your plants and fish pop. Also, it is harder to see algae on dark substrate.

It's funny you say that because I have been regretting getting this substrate and wanting to change to controsoil/aquasoil for a while, but don't know how I should change it. I feel like I will disrupt everything.

It's funny you say that because I have been regretting getting this substrate and wanting to change to controsoil/aquasoil for a while, but don't know how I should change it. I feel like I will disrupt everything.

Go to the link in my signature. I show you exactly how I did that. I changed everything, including from light colored pebble substrate to dark substrate.

Back
Top Bottom