Planted Tank Article

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purrbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
There is a new article available on AA about planted tanks.
"So You Want a Planted Aquarium"

This article gives an overview of the information that you need to know to set up a planted tank. It is not meant to be an in depth discussion of every aspect of planted aquaria, but rather an plain language overview that will provide readers with enough information to get started and give them a starting point to perform additional research on any of the specifics for which they would like more information.

A special thanks to Jchillin, Greenmaji, Czcz, Malkore, and Wizard~Of~Ozz for taking the time to read the article and provide feedback. In addition, thanks to everyone at AA who has helped me to learn this information, so that I could apply it to my own tanks and share it with others.

Absolutely. I'm sure it will help many understand the green side of aquarium keeping. Thank you for your efforts here.

A very good article indeed! About as concise as you can get considering the far reaching broadness of the topic at hand.

WOW!! Great article, awesome job. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

What a great write. Thank you so much for your time and effort. You put ALL the info in one place. Great job.

Wow, That is a great informative article. I wish it was around a few months ago, when I decided to embark on my Planted Tank journey. I was reading stuff on a long list of site and getting things confused. This is a nice collection of info written in a clear and concise article that can be referenced over and over. Thank You for your work, it will be very helful for anyone trying to start in Planted Aquaria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom