For Sale or trade: Plants and shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zebbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
Please pm offers. Will sell cheaper if interested in buying multiple items or all. Other than that looking for at least $6 for smallest Anubias nana petite pictured and prices increase with size. Please read descriptions of pics as some items are free to add on. Please limit to 1-2 free items depending on what it is. I've had members wanting every free item listed in past and would like to give others a chance at some free gifts as well. If purchasing everything then feel free to take all free items to save on a trip to PO. Thanks
Free: mix floaters, dwarf water lettuce, duckweed, giant duckweed. Couple strands of hornwort and anacharis.

Petite and gold
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392656726.857817.jpg
L-R:Nana on cholla and I believe barteri on cholla. Pots are extra dwarf bolbitis that I purchased and can be throw in for free. Bottom right is a small portion of bolbitis.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392656772.891201.jpg
Free used cholla wood ranges from 6-8" long.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392657357.923457.jpg
Free heater (not sure of actual watts but at some point I wrote 50 watts on box).
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392657457.179861.jpg
Free but not pictured: I have about 20 rcs (fire red culls) and some red rilis. Limit 8

Free: small pieces of Anubias, either petite or gold not sure
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392660026.003323.jpg

I also have another plant for free but not sure of ID. If interested please look at my plant ID thread or if you know what it is I would appreciate it. Thanks

May post more plants later

Will be shipping in flat rate boxes. So $6 for small and I think $12 for medium. I do have insulation available but it's that horrible fiber glass cotton like stuff from hardware store. I also have peanuts or old magazines etc that I can use instead. Lfs does sell heat packs if needed but I will need to check on pricing. Breather bags for shrimp.

sape8yvy.jpg

OK so the warmers are 40+ hrs and I also have taller guppy grass about the same size too:)

Attachments

• 1392665544320.jpg
    1392665544320.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 148
For the members who sent pm interested in buying everything, if serious then I'll sell it all including free items for $85 obo plus shipping. It would make it easier to ship one medium flat rate box $12 or $14 with heat pack. I would be able to ship on Monday or Tuesday next week so please pm back by tomorrow (my day off so I'll be able to respond back fast) and first to pay gets it.
I'll throw in 20 culls of fire red and 20 red rili. I can also throw in 5 blue neos to help color up the red rilis if wanted. I also have 10 blue ramshorn snails and a variety of different mts snails. Thanks

Sold! Thread can be closed.
Will have a RAOK available later with the items that buyer does not want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom