plants dying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishdud

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My plants were fine and growing healthy, now outta nowhere they're dying. I dose flourish, ran outta root tabs and have 2x24 watts t5ho fixture.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111106_101914.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111106_101914.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 88
What would you like to know? It's a 36 g bowfront, run two diy co2 bottles. But Ima be honest I have been neglecting my tank, I'm not as interested in it like i was before, tryin to get back in it.

That's a start. Lighting? Nitrate level? Water change routine? Any other info that you think might help others who are reading this. I'm also guessing a deficiency of some sort, but it might just be lighting... or nitrate.

mfdrookie516 said:
That's a start. Lighting? Nitrate level? Water change routine? Any other info that you think might help others who are reading this. I'm also guessing a deficiency of some sort, but it might just be lighting... or nitrate.

Lighting is 2x24 t5ho, nitrate is idk but I'll test here in a bit and water changes are every Thursday, take out 25%. Also idk what the plant name is, it was given to me as Italian vals but the big leaves died and It's just spreading now.

Well I cut off the dead plants so they wouldn't spread.

Back
Top Bottom