Wanted: Plants!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jsmith24

Aquarium Advice Regular
I want some dwarf Sagittarius, some jungle Val, and java fern. I would also like some duck weed. Please let me know if anyone has any of the above for sale!!

jsmith24 said:
I want some dwarf Sagittarius, some jungle Val, and java fern. I would also like some duck weed. Please let me know if anyone has any of the above for sale!!

You been watching too many of Dustin's videos lol

I have some duckweed I could sell to you.. for probably just shipping and supplies... but I'm not sure if it would live if I just put it in a jar and sent it or something...

Oh well thanks for the offer I'll probably just hold off on the duck weed for now.

I know Dustin sells all of those, he was getting a big order gathered up last time I was over at his house. You could check with him if nobody on here has any. To be honest, I've not seen many of these plants on this forum.

Yea that's what I'm planning on doing, I have to do some stuff before I order the plants but I'm gonna eventually order them from Dustin.

Fishtanktv.com is where the forum is and he also has dustinsfishtanks.com from which he sells his plants.

Back
Top Bottom