Plants:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ezimmer1990

Aquarium Advice Activist
Do any of you people in here buy your aquarium plants through the Internet? I wanna know a website. Preferably a cheap website:D but it doesn't really matter. Or one with good deals. Now I'm just getting carried away lol. Thanks.

i tried buying from reliable sellers in ebay as well. so far, all the places I got live plants from, they deliver all there plants alive upon arrival. they made sure they sent it via priority mail though.

I will never, EVER be buying from Sweet Aquatics again. Sub par plants, communication, service, and false advertising. Also, their plants are loaded with all manner of pests.

I've always recieved good products from aquariumplants.com ,just be aware they grow their plants emersed or really close to the light, so it takes time for them to adapt to being underwater.

Oh and I always reccomend severummama and HN1, I got my bolivian ram, bristlenose pleco, and malaysian trumpet snails from them. Very healthy fish and I'm sure their plants are good quality as well. Very fair prices too.

Back
Top Bottom