Please educate this cichlid-idiot-petstore-employee!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heres the "finished" Cichlid sheets I've made. I'll print them off in a day or two to go in the store binder. If anyone can glance though and check for anything funky, that would be awwwweeeeesome.

EDIT: I just noticed that I did not take out the "assorted" Peacock listing. Since I have NO IDEA what they actually are, I'm going to take out any specifics on them. We do have tanks and a SKU for assorted Peacocks and assorted Africans - I think I'll just add a note at the end warning that these are likely hybrids and/or oddball color forms, and are a gamble - recommended for customers who are comfortable identifying cichlids (although....that could be said for any of ours :angel: )

Attachments

• African Cichlids 1.pdf
    54.1 KB · Views: 46
  • New World Cichlids.pdf
    48.3 KB · Views: 39
  • General Cichlids1.pdf
    43.8 KB · Views: 49
Looks pretty good but there are just a couple things. You have the Jacobfreibergi with the New Worlds but it is from Lake Malawi and I would just make a note for the Duboisi and Moliro they have special dietary needs especially the smaller ones. They are from Lake Tanganyika vs Malawi which are where the rest of your African's come from. They are herbivores and need a diet that reflects it. A Spirulina based or algae based food is best for them and avoid high protein foods for them. Most people don't understand how their digestive system works leading to bloat and then death.

D'oh! I caught a few dumb mistakes myself, but was sure there were more....I've been working on and off on this for a bit - it's a hodge-podge! Thank you so much, making the changes now.

Back
Top Bottom