Please help with me circulation problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheGrapeApe

Aquarium Advice Freak
Where is the best place for my water movers. Pictures of tanks with ideal mover placement is very much welcomed. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397683576.599440.jpg

That's a hard question to answer. Flow is often the hardest thing to get right in a tank.

Try putting one in the front left corner facing the front right corner and the other in in the back Right corner facing the back left corner

That setup should basically create a circular flow throughout the tank. It might work.

I've always had luck placing them on opposite walls and aiming at each other gives you a nice random pattern

I've always had luck placing them on opposite walls and aiming at each other gives you a nice random pattern

Yeah, but that's not really possible with the current hard scape. Anywhere they would be aiming at each other half the tank would be without flow.

Looks like your best bet is to move around some rock and get the two powerheads pointed toward each other.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom