Pogostemon Helferi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radek

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everybody.
I'm looking for this plant for many weeks. In my local pet stores, no one knows the plant. Maybe someone on this forum has Pogostemon Helferi in your tank and can give or sell me some stems?

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.2 KB · Views: 567
radek said:
Hey everybody.
I'm looking for this plant for many weeks. In my local pet stores, no one knows the plant. Maybe someone on this forum has Pogostemon Helferi in your tank and can give or sell me some stems?

Have you tried looking at the online stores? I was looking on eBay at their plants & I think I saw that one. Plus there's liveaquaria.com. Worth a shot. :)

Have you tried looking at the online stores? I was looking on eBay at their plants & I think I saw that one. Plus there's liveaquaria.com. Worth a shot. :)

Thanks for the information. So far, I can't find Pogostemon Helferi on any of these pages. I bought the plant six months ago on e-bay from some Polish seller. Plants arrived in bad condition and did not survive. This is a very pretty little plant, and I hope to find them somewhere closer :)

radek said:
Thanks for the information. So far, I can't find Pogostemon Helferi on any of these pages. I bought the plant six months ago on e-bay from some Polish seller. Plants arrived in bad condition and did not survive. This is a very pretty little plant, and I hope to find them somewhere closer :)

I Googled your plant & apparently it is a fairly new species & rare. All the sites I looked at were either old or sold out. Popular little gem.

I assume you're in the states or something (I'm on the iPhone app and can't see location) as I just checked the uk eBay site and found 2 listings for it, its also available on aquaessentials.co.uk not sure if they ship world wide but might be worth a try.

I assume you're in the states or something (I'm on the iPhone app and can't see location) as I just checked the uk eBay site and found 2 listings for it, its also available on aquaessentials.co.uk not sure if they ship world wide but might be worth a try.

Thanks. Yes, I am in state (Pensacola FL). I know that this plants is available in Europe. I'm don't understand, why I can't find this plants in US.

Try looking in the classifieds section of AA, and if you don't find it there try posting a WTB on plantedtank.net (sorry AA members) lol you have to be a member to see the for sale thread there.

Back
Top Bottom