Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone is correctly named Rynos fidget box.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Blue jays.... I'd like you to meet our bullpen. Ahem... its awfully gooood. Hehe

Thanks clem. You are the man.

We gotta get the bats going, mabey its the smell of that darn good BBQ!!! Has got em DREAMING ....[emoji22]

Clem.

I can't sit still at all. ADHD and meds don't always help. I can't just sit and watch TV or watch the fish or whatever. I have to be doing something else also and that usually includes my phone too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'd probably taste better than that overcooked pork in that tasteless sauce...

I kid I kid.. no more bbq jokes today I promise guys... I do know what I'm having for dinner now though.

I'd probably taste better than that overcooked pork in that tasteless sauce...

I kid I kid.. no more bbq jokes today I promise guys... I do know what I'm having for dinner now though.

Only if you were cooked in KC.

ROYALS, ROYALS, ROYALS.....

2-0 SERIES LEAD. But i highly doubt the jays will let this slip away easily. Wow what a game.

ROYALS, ROYALS, ROYALS.....

2-0 SERIES LEAD. But i highly doubt the jays will let this slip away easily. Wow what a game.

Back to T.O BRO, its cold up here now, I hope your Royals like it cold!!!
I'm in a bit of pain rite now, had Greek for supper Chef... Souvlaki dinners. Lamb and pork off the grill!!! Great take out place for that dude!!![emoji39]

Seya in T.O baby!!!

Clem.

Playoff time is so much fun. Toronto here we come. Cold??? Aren't you in a dome?

Playoff time is so much fun. Toronto here we come. Cold??? Aren't you in a dome?

Yeah Rogers Center is indoors. But that makes the great RA Dickey that much harder to face.

Maybe we should make a thread in the off-topic forum for playoff baseball!

Edit: made one!

Last edited:

Yea, but I tried to scare ya !!!
Nobody , well most of us like it warm![emoji6] well I guess time to think up another one. And by the way when T.O was up 3-0 did you start to think of the fish , as C.B said , you were on the phone chatting with us. I guess that's what's fish guys do!!![emoji1] pretty cool stuff.

Clem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom