Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a day off. High time for some updates.... Lol. Pics are uploading then im on it.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

First the big girl discus/ram tank.... Other than water changes, Its on cruise control. I did add a young turqouise pair to this tank. I wanted them to rest and chill. Theyre also getting fattened up for next spawn period.

The male turq.

Pigeon blood and super red white. EBRs photo bombing down low.

Male EBR guarding his soon to be spawn site with his lady.

My EBR/GBR pair and val that is taking over driftwood.

I know... i know... Waters a lil low. In my defense i plan on doing its WC watching the chiefs game @ 9am. Playin in London.

Whoa. What a teaser! Can we get video for full effect? XD

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Nice couch view man! That's my new happy!! Upload to YouTube and link that betty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hmmm.... Ill have to figure you tube out while my royals try to get win #3 tonight. Game on in 3 mins.... TAKE THE CROWN
K.C. ROYALS BABY

FTS with my feets up on the couch.

Day off , hummmm!!!
That the way I would spend it [emoji39].
The tank is really amazing, nice and fully planted, and DEM Discus bro...nice !!!

Clem.

I know... i know... Waters a lil low. In my defense i plan on doing its WC watching the chiefs game @ 9am. Playin in London.

I didn't even notice it until you said that!! Fish and plants draw the attention

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

First up one of my 20L planted. I'm going for a limno Aromatica forrest to a blyxa field down to a downoi lawn. With a lil pogo e & rotala m in the back right corner. It needs some lovin tomorrow as well.

Not sure how the german red tank got in here. Must of snuck in around the back.

Anyone else wish they lived close enough to even so much as help with maintenance? Oh, you want me to use these sterile gauze tipped tweezers to painstakingly collect every stray leaf? Ok! ooooOOOOoooo pretty.
Granted, that'd last five minutes, it's the thought though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom