Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of plecos are the babies?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Those are just bn plecos. Both parents are brown/ylw. But they must both carry the albino gene as they are producing albino fry.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You got lots of nice fish and tanks!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Theyre everywhere man. I dont know what happened. All i know is they just appeared. Sarge.... sarge... Discus are in the trees.

Oh lol. I was going to ask if you slept in the closet due to all the tanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

But smart comments aside, you really have some nice fish. Especially the discus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

A couple hundred gallons here. A few hundred gallons there. A pinch of lil tanks on counters. A dash of QT tanks. And you got yourself a problem.

But smart comments aside, you really have some nice fish. Especially the discus.

Thanks B. Ive been following your build as well... very nice by the way. I hope to do some swappin of goodies in the future.

I'm all for swapping and trading. Just have to get my methods worked out better on a larger scale.

Very very nice sir ryno! Them discus man... like flawless, havnt seen many that healthy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Very very nice sir ryno! Them discus man... like flawless, havnt seen many that healthy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks, bruh. Maybe some young discus will make their way to your fish cave some day.

Very impressive!
Thanks hunter. Glad to have ya aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ive got 2 days off.... paid. Better make use of that around the house working on tanks. Although its just beautiful enough outside already this morning, that i might go throw a couple of rounds of disc golf.

A lot of planning to be done today as well. The HAAS auction is in November and I'm gonna take a truck full. Plants, fish, shrimp, snails, my root balls, lights, tanks, heaters. I'm hoping to enter around 100+ bags. Might be a lil ambitious.... but I've got more than that waiting for new homes. Now its just what time that morning do i start bagging & labeling stuff. Good thing I've got a while.

Doin alot of WCs and trimming today. Just put a few plant packages up for grabs in the classifieds. Also goin through the tanks makes me realize i need to thin the heard a lil. Ill probably post some fish in the classifieds soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom