Poppa's Tanks n Stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gillie. I figured that might be the case i just through a few plants in during cycle. All filters are seeded. Got tons of plants for them.

More progress

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Curse you USPS... Figured out what happened to the 3 pairs of angels i sent sini & miss gurnus.

Thats some B.S.

[ QUOTE=PoppaRyno;3309877]Curse you USPS... Figured out what happened to the 3 pairs of angels i sent sini & miss gurnus.

Thats some B.S.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app[/QUOTE]

Absolutely ridiculous. This has nothing to do with me and I wanna cry.

[ QUOTE=PoppaRyno;3309877]Curse you USPS... Figured out what happened to the 3 pairs of angels i sent sini & miss gurnus.

Thats some B.S.

Absolutely ridiculous. This has nothing to do with me and I wanna cry.[/QUOTE]

Jeez! I echo what egghead said. Unacceptable!:banghead:

Curse you USPS... Figured out what happened to the 3 pairs of angels i sent sini & miss gurnus.

Thats some B.S.

WTF?? This is a downright shame. I will never use the mail system for anything live again, so you guys that get fish from me in the future will be paying a bit more for FedEx, but you'll get your fish.

You didn't by chance state that the box contained live fish did you or label the box as such? Those idiots love to screw with those packages.

:( at least we finally know. How do we put in for our money back?

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

And of course on my end I get no information from them! But don't worry, the tracking site still says it'll arrive last Thursday! Glad those postal folks will alter the flow of time for the sake of customer service!

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry guys. That's horrible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Gold fish are usually "slow" swimmers. Smaller fish that swim faster than gold fish will usually survive longer than slower swimmers. Also, if you provide hinding locations for the smaller fish to hide or "run for cover" they have a better change of surviving.

Kliener bar sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom