Post a Video of Your Saltwater Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just hope this thread is still going strong in many months when my reef will be done ;) great tanks everyone!

I really hope so too. I know that we have a thread for people's FTS, but I didn't think we had one for videos. I enjoy watching videos of people's tanks, so those two things is what made me decide to start this thread. :)

125 with lots of SPS corals, sebae anemone with mated pair of clarkii clowns, yellow tang, Atlantic blue tang, spotted bristletooth tang and Lamarck Angel.

You don't like Montis do you Larry. :) LOL Tank looks great. Waiting on my Lamarcks Angle to come out of QT at the LFS.

Looks great Larry. When are you gonna frag some of that stuff?
Thanks Doug. The corals still have room to grow. ;) Actually the sandbed is covered with accidental frags.
You don't like Montis do you Larry. :) LOL Tank looks great. Waiting on my Lamarcks Angle to come out of QT at the LFS.
There really aren't that many monti's...they just get big fast. The large coral on the far left of the tank in the beginning of the video isn't a monti, it's a pachyseris. The tan monti cap in the center is huge and the orange cap is sitting in the middle of it. At the top left center is elkhorn monti that grows super fast. And there's an encrusting Tyree Sunset monti growing on the rocks near the bottom center right. So...only 4. ;)

ccCapt, what is that growing on the back of the tank, is that xenia? is it growing on the glass? that looks awesome....

Thanks. It's anthellia and it's the weed of the sea in my tank. It's growing on the glass which makes it easy to peel off and take to my LFS to trade for store credit.

This is a cool thread...Gives you much more than a picture ...Everyone's tanks are amazing ...I'll put one up when i get the trigger out of QT.

I have soft spot for triggers. What kind do you have? Can't wait to see the tank. This thread has given me a few ideas for a future tank.

I have soft spot for triggers. What kind do you have? Can't wait to see the tank. This thread has given me a few ideas for a future tank.

Yeah me too..Those and large angels and puffers ,,which is why i'll never have a full blown beautiful reef ,,but its worth it in my eyes:)...I have a sargassum in QT and a Bluethoat in the DT..Had a Humu and clown before that ,but i need to ship em out ..They were pure evil:(
Heres my build ,with pics and vids(if your interested that is)
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f45/ftmmwss-280-build-167134.html

Wow! Your sargassum is beautiful! Excellent fish! Your 280 made my jaw drop. I've been looking for a large one in that range. CL and I are very well acquainted been checking everyday for at least a year.

Overall, Very cool tank!

Back
Top Bottom