Powder Blue tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sango

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just curious who has this tang and how long have you had them. Or how long did you have one for...TIA

Had a Sailfin for 6 years. Size of a big pancake. Added one more fish---Wiped out my whole tank with ich.

I have had one for about 3 weeks. Just moved to a 90g and moved out other Tangs. So far so good. :roll:

Love the fish and plan to make it the center of my tank. System was about two years old before I added it. Previously I had a Orange shoulder and a yellow Tang. I found the PBT for a price to good to pass up and jumped on it.

Let us know how it works out for you. I too just bought a powder blue and have him in my qt tank right now.

Most definately will. Monday I stopped by a LFS and saw one much smaller than mine for like $80. Fortunately I ddi not pay even half that.

How much did you get your for?

How big? That is about what I have seen them for online. Mine is about 5"+ and I bought it for $33.99 at a petco normally $82.99. I could not believe it especially since the fish seemed very healthy.

I know many trash Petco and I normally do not buy livestock from them :oops: , but it was too good a deal. Actually of the fish I still have half of the came from a petco and have done extremely well. I bought my pair of maroon clowns on a similar deal and have had them over a year now.

Good luck with QT.

I think mine is close to 6in. This is the only one i have seen eat at a lfs

I think I figured out the new camera. Here is a pic of mine:

Attachments

• pbt1.jpg
    pbt1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 33
  • pbt1.jpg
    pbt1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom