Powerheads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brunettebaby4571

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so I have been thinking about getting a powerhead for my tank. I want more circulation and my aquaclear filter isnt quite giving me what I want. So what are some good powerheads for probably under 50 dollars? I was looking at the aquaclear powerhead. I like that I can add the quick filter thing and it be also used as extra filtration. Anyone have any experience with them? Any suggestions would be great!! Thank you! :)

I have had many different ones from cheap to not and they all do the same thing (move water) i have figured out i dont like the ones with the foam pad on them. Because when you pull it out of the water all the stuff comes off before you get it out. Hope this helps some :)

I like the hydor koralia 750s, I have 2, I also have 2 aqueon 700. The koralia power head is more powerful I noticed. U can get them online cheaper. Cause In the store they run around 50.

the hydor koralia 750 reviews on amazon say it doesnt last longer than a year, some say theirs only lasted 3 months :\ and the aqueon 700 has good reviews only thing is people say it sticks out alittle too much but i guess thats better than a PH that breaks

Ok thank you! I have a few more days to look around so hopefully whatever I get works well!

Back
Top Bottom