predators in a 29 gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

T-man02

Aquarium Advice Freak
i will have upgraded my current 29 gallon to a 55 gallon. i want some almost piranha attitude kind of fish. i have heard exodons are the only thing but i wanted to see if there is any other options. thanks

try black skirt tetras. mine are pretty evil. they basically team up to get my jewels fry,and gangbeat any long finned fish in the tank. they're probably the bravest in the tank,to. they're also relaated,they are characins,as are pirhannas,pacus,and all tetras

thanks i would like some fish that i can feed feeders or meat though.

hmm,how big of feeders? because mine eat fry lol. there arent many options if you want a fish that will eat feeders of any size in a 29. if you have a well fitting lid and no tankmates you could try a cray. they eat EVERYTHING. mine even ate the face off a plastic turtle

by feeders i ment like some gohst shrimp sorry for being unspecific.

ahh,i thought you meant goldfish or rosy reds. i know most loaches will tear apart ghost shrimp,and homedog(old member) said her black skirts took out the ghost shrimp she had them with(just commenting on it,not trying to push you towards them)

oh your fine just want something that will do the same kind of gang feeding style.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom