Project jbj 12g Nano!New Corals, and Fish.. 2/25 pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you!1

i would love to keep adding corals. Just dont no which others to add!

The tank is looking great!!

There are lots of options...with Zoanthids you could create an underwater flower garden....so many colors its amazing!!!! One of these days I'm going to do that with a 20g I have lying around...nothing but zoas!!

i have been looking for them everywere!...

i have about 10 LFS all no longer than 10 15 minutes away. And i can not find one that has zoes. they all have the same ones.. the ones that are all brown. i want diferent ones.

any suggestions?

im sure they can order for you! if not you can get some packs on line.
out of curriousity, what is the lighting on this (watts, and like daylight or? I might have missed it though..)

i really do not remember. I am pretty shure that it is 48 watts. which gives me more than 3w per gallon.

Any specific reason for the question?

Thank you so much ziggy! i really appreciate you going out of your way for me. I spoke to one of my friends who works at a LFS, he told me they usualy get them in but they are the first to sell. He told me he would try to hold them next time they come in. So i will wait a week, if not i will look in to buying them on ebay maybe. Also, these zoas spread quikly? or not really?

Some spread very fast and others do not. The amazing one seem to be the slow growers. If you can't get them from you LFS I have won some on ebay and they do very well shipping because the polyps can close up. If you are in a colder area ask that a heat pack be put in if it's not offered just to keep the water warm. I have some that I got from an LFS that are going crazy. I found them on ebay the other day this guy calls them Geenbay Packer Zoos...I laughed...he's selling them for like $15 for 5 polyps....I have about $300 worth at that price!!

Once again thank you a lot zigy. I will be looking around on ebay. Toiwards the end of the week I will go to the LFS and if they do not have any I will look into buying them on ebay.

Thank You!!

Christy, what's your location? I have some zoos I could frag and send you. If you are close, Priority mail may work. If farther...we'd have to look into other shipping options.

Send me a PM if you want and I'll show you what I have.

hey guys, wondering if this week i can start my pwc, if yes how much water should i be changing weekly on the 12 galon

Yes you could safely start your changes . I would say 10%-20% water changes or
1 1/2 - 2 1/2 gallons per week

hey guys!!... woke up this morning to find a small little green what looks to be a miniature mushroom growing on one of my rocks. I will post pictures tonite and you guys can let me no what you think it is. If it is a mushroom, that means it reproduced in less than 2 weeks. That would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom