Quality gang valves?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildFrisco

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Do you guys know where/what brand of quality gang valves I can invest in? I have a 10 gallon that I need a 4 way for, then later on one for my 5.5 and also my 55 gallon. Penn Plax doesn’t seem to be good at all. I’ve used their Lok-tite plastic valves that either come apart or are totally off depending on which valve I’m using. I’ve also used 2 of their brass ones that always corrodes/plugs up & wears out my pumps in under a year. I’ve never seen any water or condensation on the gang valves. I’ve spotted their Air Tech valves at Petco or Petsmart but I don’t want anything Penn Plax anymore. I’ve seen Hagen plastic ones but they look cheap as well. I don’t mind paying up to $25 for a 4 way gang valve as long as it’ll last at least several years.

I have yet to get a brand with more than 50% luck. Of all my 4 ways....I usualy get 2-3 working valves. I started buying litle inline controllers and splitters. I am going to try the new chrome ones I saw.

Back
Top Bottom